Welcome to the commission information page! Here you can find a list of my artistic services.
Please contact me via the contact form to get a quote and discuss commission details, I take payments via PayPal in £ GBP, I will invoice you the bill to make the process nice and simple once the payment plan has been agreed. (You do not require a PayPal to receive or pay via Invoice but an account can be useful for future uses)
Digital and Traditional artwork
I can produce work in both digital and traditional mediums depending on what is required by the client, traditional artwork will be posted and will require a P&P fee while digital will be emailed at 300dpi (or higher if requested) in Tiff / Jpeg format (or what's preferred).
· Character Design
· Concept Art
· Book cover art
· Mascot designs
· Pet portraits
· Tattoo designs
Don't see a service you're looking for? Email me and I will see what I can do!
The following are the Terms of Service for commissioning my work.
1) Displayed base prices are subject to change according to the complexity, difficulty, size and medium of each individual piece, most listed prices are a base example a quote will be provided and agreed upon once discussed.
2) Clear and concise visual references and/or description of a commission idea must be provided by the Client. This should be done by e-mail (email@example.com) that way you have a clear record of everything you have asked for. After I have received a clear picture / detailed visual description of what you require, I will provide a preliminary quote for the commission.
3) Commissions under £70 are to be paid upfront before work commences. Commissions that cost over £70 will be charged in two instalments: 50% of the total price (not including postage and packing) prior to the commencement of any work, and the outstanding balance prior to despatch of the completed work. Under no circumstances will work be despatched or digital copies transmitted prior to the client making the final payment.
4) If the Client is buying the art for a certain occasion such as a birthday or anniversary, please let the Artist know beforehand. Deadlines must be set a minimum of two weeks in advance. If the Artist feels a project is too large to complete in the amount of time given, or that they will be too busy to complete the piece(s), they will not accept the commission(s).
5) Commissions will take place in a number of stages. These are: consultation, thumbnail sketches, full sketch, inking, and colour. To make sure I have an idea of exactly what you want, I may do some very rough sketches during the initial consultation. These sketches may take place before any agreement on price, are a free service, but remain my work product, and do not mean that either of us have entered into any contract.
6) Clients will have the opportunity to direct alterations of their commission during the thumbnail sketch stage. I will present three to five loose thumbnail sketches from which a client may choose before I refine the drawing. Once we have selected a thumbnail to move forward with, I will revise that image up to five times (or equal in terms of small alterations). Further revision can be requested but will incur an additional charge per revision.
7) The client may cancel at any time, for any reason. If the client cancels before work on the commission has begun, the client will be refunded in full.
8) If the Client wishes to cancel their commission during or after the colouring stage they will not be issued a refund.
9) As the Artist I understand that sometimes life gets in the way of what we want. If at any stage of the process you the Client discover you will not be able to make the final payment for when the commission is complete, let me know and we will discuss a new payment date. If I hear nothing, or the delay in payment date is too long, the Artist will reserve the right to cancel the commission after a period of 1 month from the payment due date and not refund what has been paid up to that point.
10) Upon completion the Artist will email the finished work to the Client, this will contain the Hi-Res Unwatermarked artwork and a Lo-Res Watermarked version for online use. Traditional will be mailed depending on agreement, but a Hi-Res Unwatermarked scan and Lo-Res Watermarked scan will also be provided.
11) The client cannot be refunded after the work is completed and accepted by the client.
12) The Artist reserves the right to issue or withhold a refund and cancel a commission due to poor communication, rude or inappropriate behaviour, inability to communicate in effective English, or constant changing demands beyond reason and respect of the artist.
13) The Artist ensures the Client will receive email updates on the commission when necessary or enquired within reason. Clients are encouraged to check in for updates, assurance or reminders. I may post public updates of the commission on social media unless you specifically request otherwise.
14) The artist will not handle depiction of illegal activities, sexually explicit (x-rated) materials and hateful images. When it comes to non-explicit fetish, violence, blood themed artwork it will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
15) The Artist reserves the right to reject any commission for any reason.
16) The Artist retains the right to display all commissioned work on any personal website, gallery, or journal. If the commissioned work is a time-sensitive gift the Artist may delay public showcase at the request of the Client.
17) The Artist retains ALL the rights to the commissioned artwork, including the right to make prints and merchandise. (It is the responsibility of the Client to alert the Artist if they do not want prints to be made.) The Artist may use the commission in portfolios, advertisements, or any other promotional use for the Artist.
18) The Client may not profit from the artwork beyond the resale of the physical original painting or drawing. Digital artwork can not be resold unless it is an adopted character from specific adoptable sales (They will have their own Terms and Conditions in their posted descriptions)
19) If a Client wants a print of their commission, they may purchase it through the artist.
20) The Client may have prints of their work made for their own personal use or as gifts. They cannot sell prints of the work.
21) The Client retains all rights to their respective characters. This does not allow them rights to the commissioned image (see articles 17 and 18).
22) The Client may use the artwork for personal use only, I.e. Icons, backgrounds, prints for themselves, or as a designated gift.
23) The client may upload only the Watermarked lower resolution version artwork (provided along with the Hi-res unwatermarked art at completion) to their own site, gallery or social platform, but must provide proper credit to the Artist such as a link back to the Artist’s website or one of their social media platforms. The Unwatermarked hi-res files are for personal use only.
24) The Client cannot alter the artwork itself however use for icons / wallpapers is permitted.
25) The Client may NOT under any circumstances claim the work as their own.
26) The Client may NOT have another artist draw over, finish, rework, or otherwise alter the image (i.e. buying a sketch and having another artist ink and colour it) without permission from the original Artist. This includes adding extra images by other artists; please ask permission before including in a collage, etc.
27) The Artist may recycle sketches and preparatory works that were rejected by the Commissioner for other commissions or personal works.
28) The Artist reserves the right to modify, rework, and reuse cancelled commissions for any purpose. The commissioner’s character(s) will not appear in the modified version.
29) The Client must read, understand and agree to all the above terms before entering into an agreement with the Artist. By sending payment, the Client agrees to the above terms.